Thank you for stopping by today.
This is a little awkward, because I’m pretty sure that this page is supposed to jump in and declare things like:
- "St. Andrew is an awesome church and the church for you!"
- "St. Andrew has dynamic worship, amazingly compassionate people, and programs that will meet your every spiritual need!"
- "Come just as you are, but don’t expect to leave the same!"
- "If you are looking for Jesus in the Greater Lafayette area, you will find Him at St. Andrew!"
But I imagine you are as tired as I am of churches and pastors carried upon the winds of their own hype and energized by their un-confessed addiction to exclamation points!!!!!!
Whatever brought you to this page, let me share what I think is real:
- the joy and wonder that washes over a mother as she gazes upon her newborn child never fades from God’s gaze as He looks upon each one of us
- while we may be seeking "something" in life, "someone" wounded for love’s sake is urgently seeking us more, hoping we will let Him embrace us in His mercy and love
- no one should face life alone, without the graceful support of a community who knows our name and loves us just as we are
Peace and grace,